For button groups, where one button must be selected, I can’t get validation errors to show even though selecting one of the buttons is required. I tried:
- Just making sure the Element (button group) was “required” in the properties (optional is NOT selected)
- Creating a Custom Validation Error Rule that says if the button group isn’t either Button Choice A or Button Choice B, to show an error message (“please pick one”)
- Creating a Custom Validation Error Rule that says if the button group isn’t selected, to show an error message (“please pick one”)
- Combination of 2 & 3 Rules “anded” together
- Toggled the settings back and forth → Form Behavior → Show Validation Error Messages Browser Native/Inline
- Waiting overnight and trying again this morning in case it started to work today
Still no error message for button groups on any of my steps. The other elements with required fields do have the default error messages when not filled in.