Connecting fields from same user in different forms

I am trying to connect fields from different forms but tie them with the same user ID, is this possible?

More specifically this is what I am trying to do:

1. User starts completing Form A but drops on last page where I ask them to upload files
  2. From that info collected I am sending an automated email to them with a link to Form B that only has one page to upload the missing files
  3. When they upload the files I’d like these to be tied in some way to the Feathery User ID assigned on Form A

I need this ID because I pass this information to Salesforce as an identifier of an existing contact, so that the files are uploaded on that record directly.

Can you help me with a way to solve this? If the Feathery ID does not work maybe another identifier could do the trick.

Thanks

On regularly hosted forms, having User Tracking on will give the same user ID for one user across different forms. This works on a per browser basis though.

A more specific and direct approach for your use case, that would work regardless of browsers, would be to add the {{Feathery User ID}} in a URL Parameter on the link you are sending in your email.

• Pass that User ID in a field, and use that field as the identifier in your Form B Salesforce
  • You can also directly overwrite the variable feathery.userId in a logic code

Thanks Eri, I think I can make it work with these options. I’ll try them and get back otherwise.