Displaying Data from repeatable containers

Hello,
I have created an order form where users can select items from a drop down multi select, and then input the quantities in a separate step, where I utilized dynamically repeating containers to allow them to input quantities based on each value that was selected. I now need a way to display this easily, where the value from the dropdown multi select is displayed next to the quantity inputted. I am attempting to place these items next to each other in an email but the issue I am running into is that the values collected for quantities are just displayed as one big list, and it is hard to attach each value to the item from the dropdown multi select. Let me know if there is a way to fix this or if there is a better way to display this than through email. Thanks.

Feathery support might have a better way, but I would use javascript logic to split the response array and store each product / quantity in its own hidden field. Then you’d use these hidden fields in your email notification template.

Hello! The best and straightforward way to manipulate contents of repeating fields and the multiselected dropdown would be to use Advanced Logic - Javascript so you can format them matching your requirements.

Thanks! I’ll try that