How to Effectively Use Feathery for Building No-Code Web Applications?

Hello :wave:

I have a coding background, I am excited about the prospect of accelerating development and streamlining workflows with a no-code approach.

To make the most of Feathery, I’m looking for guidance on:

• Best Practices: What are the most effective ways to utilize Feathery? Are there specific techniques or strategies that can significantly enhance my projects?
  • Common Pitfalls: I’d like to avoid common mistakes that new users often encounter. What challenges should I be prepared for?
  • Advanced Features: What hidden gems or powerful capabilities does Feathery offer beyond the basics? I’m keen to explore advanced features that can elevate my applications.
  • Integrations: How seamlessly does Feathery work with other tools and platforms? Are there any key integrations or limitations I should be aware of?
  • Community Resources: Can you recommend any valuable resources, tutorials, or documentation to deepen my understanding of Feathery?

I also check this: https://community.feathery.io/t/product-updates-no-code-rule-buildeservicenow But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this? I appreciate any advice or insights you can share. I’m looking forward to becoming a proficient Feathery user and contributing to the community.

Thanks in advance!

Respected community member :blush:

Welcome!

Logic and API integrations are currently per form, not global. So if you have complicated forms, make sure to fully QA your first form and then duplicate the form once you’re 100% certain everything is perfect. You unfortunately can’t copy logic rules or integrations from one form to another either, making this even more important.

And make sure to preload your forms on your site (using init()), otherwise they can be a little slow to load the first time.

No-Code Rule Builder: Visual Rule Builder | Feathery Docs
Resources: the rest of https://docs.feathery.io/ , Feathery API Reference
Advanced Features: Pricing | Feathery
Integrations: Integrations | Feathery
Common Pitfalls and Best Practices: posts here in the community are references for these!