Logic to display iframe of different scheduler than Calendly

I am using a different scheduling app than Calendly. I need to set up conditions from my form that will depending on the answers display the correct calendar iframe of my scheduling app. I am not sure how I do this

With the calendly setup, it’s pretty easy to have your conditions show a certain Calendly link but I have tried this using my providers url and it does not work so I need to be able to have the rule display the Javascript.

Thanks for the suggestions.

You can conditionally show and hide different containers with different calendar iframe URLs

Hi Peter, I have tried the Calendly integration and replaced with my scheduling apps url and it’s still not functioning. What am I missing?

The Calendly integration only works for Calendly. You need to embed custom HTML directly into your container

Hey Peter, I have added the iframe JS, I have set up the logic to show a certain page but when I test it, I am not able to display the iframe.

Can we hope on a demo to clarify?

Demos aren’t for technical support, sorry. I’d recommend checking out your developer console when you reach that step of your form and see if there are any errors with loading the iframe (i’m guessing it’s a permission issue, the document you’re trying to display as an iframe may not allow itself to be iframed)

Do you have help docs related to “You can conditionally show and hide different containers with different calendar iframe URLs”

We didn’t have the ability to include feathery field values into an iframe URL before, but we just added it: Custom HTML, JS, CSS, and Iframes - Feathery Docs