Signatures Not Being Recorded in Results

When someone submits the signature step on our form it’s not being recorded @eri . We have a live form collecting signatures and probably 20 people have filled out the signature however we are unable to see this on our end. We see there is a signature and an initial (screenshot), but then when we click on it its just a blank screen (screenshot). (1) we need these signatures visible in our resutls and (2) we need them to populate the doc they are currently mapped to - which is also not happening. Plz plz help us fix this we are missing out on so many signatures

Hey Miles, which form is this happening?

@eri It’s happening on “UberCTA (OpenJar)”

@eri Following up here, we can’t move forward if the form isn’t collecting signatures. We’ve already missed out on more than 10 signatures

Hey Miles, we couldn’t exactly replicate the scenario. Are you able to collect info from these users as to how they filled up the form? We would like to isolate the possible cause (device, browser, etc)

Hi @eri all of them submitted information via the Feathery form that is embedded on the website gethomeokay.com. They got to our landing page via an ad they saw on TikTok which led to our landing page. It’s very weird that the signature is not being saved and this is a big problem for us because we are getting a full submission minus the signature, which is the same as no submission at all.

Thanks for the info. Team is checking this further!

Thanks @eri please let me know as we’ve paused all campagins until this is fixed before relaunching

@eri We are unable to move forward without this being fixed, can you please let us know what the issue is? We get paid $1,500 per signature so have lost out on so much money because of this issue so far

Hi Miles, we were unable to reproduce the exact scenario but we have made an update that should put up guards in cases of empty signature fields. Kindly upgrade to the latest library version 2.1.95 for this.

It would be great if you can reproduce the exact cases if it does persist after this.

@eri This is STILL HAPPENING! We really can’t have this its hurting our business. We just had a new subission (screenshot), and as you can see when we click on the signature it doesn’t show anything. I dont know what you want me to do to ‘reproduce the exact case’ besides showing you that signatures aren’t being recorded in feathery when a user submits them. The only view I have is the results page and the siganute is not showing up. If you could please please please fix this that would be amazing or else we will need to use a different esignature solution

@Miles to reproduce the exact case meant that you and us thereafter are able to make test/dummy submissions that result in the same way! as we’re not able to test failed cases by filling up the direct form link, maybe you could attempt filling up from an external user’s perspective? (from what would be their starting point platform, etc)

@eri all users are filling out the form from this site: https://www.gethomeokay.com/ They go on the site and fill out the form. When you or I do the same thing, that is the exact same experince the user does. So filling out this form should allow you to replicate the exact case. Please let me know if you’re looking for something else

I just changed the signature field from draw to type to see if this chnages anything

We’ll be running some dummy entries on the live form fyi as part of testing and attempt to replicate. Thanks for update on the change