Incomplete Form Submissions synced to Google Sheet

As of January 26th we have started to receive blank and incomplete submissions in our integrated google sheet, even though the trigger for the integration is on form completion:

What’s strange is that if I search for the feathery user id of some of these blank/incomplete submissions in the results page of the form, I do not find any results, partial nor completed.

Not sure if this is same issue but we’ve had similar issue but for information received on our webhook:

hey kevin, can you share the form and an example user ID that’s appearing in sheets but not your results?

hey kevin, can you share the form and an example user ID that’s appearing in sheets but not your results?

Form id: e281a4dc-a938-46dd-96e3-6a712dcb2d66

Mystery feathery user id: 6d25d936-8c9e-4729-bb72-59f229f7b07e

Unfortunately still seeing these empty responses in my google sheet despite having the sheet configured to only trigger input when the form is completed.

Hi Kevin,

Wondering if this is used as an embedded form and if you have any additional logic added to the form?
While we were unable to reproduce the issue mentioned, we have added logs on our side so next time we will know when there’s a user creating blank submission and investigate more into the instance.

Thank you,
Summer

It is an embedded form (via SDK). We do not apply any additional logic to the form.

hey kevin, can you please try upgrading to the latest library version? FAQs - Feathery Docs

That might resolve your issue

Hi Kevin, just wanted to follow up and see if you have upgraded to the latest version of the library? We have logging in place for your Google Sheets integration and would like to check before we close out the issue. Thank you.