Stripe Checkout - Promo Codes & Free Trials

Hi all,

I am trying to configure a sign up form for one of our memberships. After the user fills out the form and clicks “Create Account,” it will redirect them to a Stripe Checkout Page (via Checkout Cart action).

My issue is that the checkout doesn’t include the free trial and doesn’t offer an option to enter a promo code the same way my Stripe Payment link does.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Stripe Checkout (via Checkout Cart action)

Stripe Payment Link

Including @eric here to help!

1 Like

We just enabled promo code support for Stripe checkout. You don’t need to change anything in your form design other than configuring the integration to use Stripe checkout. https://docs.feathery.io/guides/payment-flow/purchase-products#promotion-codes

Thank you so much! Does Feathery also support Stripe free trials?

The Stripe payments integration is available on the the Feathery free plan.

Oh, I mean does Feathery support free trials through Stripe? My users have a 7-day free trial at checkout, but I don’t see it when accessing Stripe Checkout through Feathery.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Feathery does not currently support Stripe free trials. Supporting it is on our road map of potential future features but is currently unplanned. Our policy is to prioritize features requested by our enterprise customers.